Monday, June 30, 2014

G-O Lets Go!

Alright!  I'm ready to give this a shot!  I feel like I have good ideas, most the time. I want a place to keep them all, so I know where to find them all.  Because, I'm losing track of some, but oh boy, is it fun when I do happen upon them!  It's like a new treasure all over again!  Oh well, now It will be in a place where I can always find them!

I named this 'The Pleasures of Home' because that is where I love to be!  I have always loved home.  Yes, even as a teenager.  I got my fist job when I turned 16, it lasted about a month and I think I lost like 10 pounds from the stress I had from not being home when I wanted to.  

'Home' is so important for so many reasons. It's important for a good family life.  We are supposed to make our Home like a temple.  Make our Homes as a refuge from the world.  To help us raise up great kids and have them know that they will always always have a place to go.  No mater what!

I want others to know the many pleasures that can come from the Home.  I know we all don't come from the ideal home and it's not everyone's safe haven.  Thankfully I was raised in a great home with loving parents that set a great example for me.  But I do want others to know there is hope somewhere.  Weather they make it in their Home or find it in anothers home.

I am a big fan of the blog 71 Toes.  Oh, heck, who am I kidding, I am a fan of anything the Eyers have to say.  I love reading their thoughts and I love all their ideas on ways to make the Home so.  So you'll probably find me referencing them a lot.

Now a little side note.  I'm am not a writer.  Never have been.  I have a personal blog and my sister has pointed out the laughs her and her husband have had over my writing and MANY typos.  I try.  So maybe you'll find humor in it and hopefully I will improve over time. Enjoy!

No comments: